Couples, Engagements & Weddings
From a very young age I've fantasized about weddings. The crispy air, the songs of little birds and the footsteps of your bridesmaids hurrying around gathering things for you so that you can get that extra beauty sleep. It's truly a fairytale moment. You get to be around all your loved ones, and go home with your favorite person. I believe it is such an honor to be asked to document such a fairytale moment, and this is why engagement/ wedding shoots are my favorite!
Although weddings are extremely magical, it can also be a very stressful time for the bride and groom. Organizing flowers, dresses, invitations and seating arrangements can be overwhelming, but one thing doesn't have to be! your wedding/engagement photographer! I love my clients, and I'm extremely happy to accommodate to their tight schedules and deliver moments in a timely fashion.
Some things I can promise my couples:
- you will get your photos in time!
- you will get digital copies of the photos- edited and catered to your style/need.
- Extra edits based on request (Within 2 weeks of the initial return of photos- i.e if you want more photos/ or specifics that you believe I missed out, you need to let me know within two weeks after I've submitted the edits, after which point I will delete your photos).
Some things I cannot promise:
- Perfect weather on the day of your wedding/shoot. i.e if its raining I can't make it look like it's a bright sunny day in the photos.
- I will not deliver all the images I click/ or provide raw images free of charge. Raw images can be requested at an additional cost of $100 per 200 images.
Here are my packages so that you can have a look at them prior to reaching out to me! (All prices are without travel costs. Within Berkeley travel cost is free. Outside Berkeley will include a reimbursement of travel costs).
- Couples shoots(not engagement) - $400/hr (50+ edited images) - doesn't include detail ring shots and wedding invitation planning.
- Engagement & Proposals - $500/hr (60 + edited images) | Planning is included for proposals!
- Elopements - $450/hr (Bay area locations 60+ edited images )
- Small COVID weddings/intimate weddings (that are less than 2-3 hours long) - $1100 *
- Weddings - $3000-$4000 for a 5-8 hour wedding session (complimentary hour long engagement session) - 130+ edited images per 2 hours.
- + if second shooter is needed, an extra $20/hr *
- Civil Ceremonies - $350/hr (60+ edited images per hour)
- Parties related to wedding(bachelorette party/bachelor party/ henna function/bridal shower etc etc)- $400/hr (60+ edited images).
*second shooters will cover the other aspects of the wedding such as the guests, floral arrangements etc, while the primary shooter will follow the bride and groom( groom/groom or bride/bride in non-binary weddings). For all hour long sessions, I do not have a limit on the number of outfits you can wear, so bring more outfits so that you can have more diversity of photos you receive!
- for all wedding related sessions besides engagement + basic couples shoots, there is a two hour minimum booking required.
*Covid/intimate weddings - This is a new addition that has been temporarily added to accommodate the smaller/intimate covid weddings and ensure that it is somewhat budget friendly. This package does not include a second shooter.
Transparency is the most important aspect of a client-photographer relationship, so please be transparent about any of your needs regarding the shoot and I am happy to accommodate. To confirm a shoot, I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to ensure that there are no last minute cancelations. Of course, if the wedding is off, with proper proof I am happy to provide compensation( I'm not heartless). However, please understand that this is a small business, and every time I schedule in a shoot, I am turning away a potential customer.
I'm so excited to know that you have read this far, and you are considering me to be the one documenting your precious day. Thanks for sticking with me and reading through the whole thing. I'm so excited to chat with you and start planning your day!! Message me if you have any questions at all! I'm here to answer your questions. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh! I almost forgot, here's a sample of my work so you can have a look!